- This event has passed.
Workshop – Introduction to Off Camera Flash Photography
April 22, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Workshop – Introduction to Off-Camera Flash Photography
Date: 22 April 2017
Duration: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Location: Forres/Findhorn Area, To be announced
This workshop is developed for those who are new to off-camera (strobist) photography, and those who are requiring some support to develop their method and competence.
The workshop will comprise of theoretical and practical sessions, both indoor and outdoor (weather permitting), and cover such topics as:
- Commonly used lighting patterns
- Balancing ambient and flash light
- Modifying light
A model will be available for the practical sessions.
It would be useful to have your own flash and trigger. However, please contact me if not, or if you wish advice on purchasing them.
Workshop numbers will be limited, so please book early.
- April 22, 2017
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Photography Training for Children and Young Adults, Photography Workshops
- Event Tags:
- ambient light, camera tuition, flash, light modifiers, model photography, modifying light, off-camera, photography training, strobe photography training, strobist photography, strobist techniques
- Gary Murison
- Forres, IV36 United Kingdom + Google Map