“The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see”
Alexandra K. Tenfor
Photography training is available for ages 14+ and in formal and informal options. Durations range from 2 hours, to 4 full days and a wide and growing list of topics helps you find the best option to meet your needs.
I offer a range of photography training options in various formats, allowing you to find the most suitable method and duration for your needs. You may wish to follow a formal training option, such as a Workshop or block of Evening or Day Classes, or take a more informal option, such as a Photography Walk or Photography Tour. Or perhaps private, one to one tuition, is a more suitable option? I can also arrange specific training sessions in your location. Check out the Training Calendar
Support Group (Facebook)
Informal training options offer an excellent way to brush up on your photography skills, while networking with like-minded people.
All options are suitable for beginners and experienced alike and normally follow a themed subject.
Talks & Presentations
Formal training options allow you to develop your skills as a one-off opportunity or as part of your personal development path.
Training sessions have been developed to promote a principle-based approach, and share a common, underpinning knowledge base.
One Hour: £30
Half Day (4 hours): £110
Full Day (7.5 hours): £185
One to One, private photography tuition offers a convenient and bespoke training opportunity, where you choose can choose specific topics, allowing you to develop the required skills.
The tuition is delivered at a time, location and duration suitable to you.
Photography Training Options Available for Ages 14+
Looking for an unusual present?
A Photography Training Gift Voucher makes the perfect present for the photography lover. A Gift Voucher can be purchased for any amount and is valid for one year from issue.
Some of the current training topics include:
- Lightroom - A Workflow Walkthrough
- Setting Up a Home and Portable Studio
- Photographing Flowers
- Taking Better Photos With Your Compact Camera, Phone or Tablet
- Taking Better Portraits With Your Compact Camera, Phone or Tablet
One Day Workshops
- Photoshop - Layers and Masks
- Intro to Portrait Photography
- Natural Light Portrait Photography
- Intro to Off-Camera Flash
- Off-Camera Flash Part II
- A Model in the Landscape (Workshop Tour)
Workshops/Courses Over 1 Day
- Taking Control of Your Camera
- Taking Control of Your Camera Part II
- Natural Light Portraits From Start to Finish
- Four Day Portrait Photography Course